I apologize for the delay in getting Nick's Veteran's Day Speech posted. We were waiting for a copy of the entire program from Griswold High School's Tech Department (thanks so very much Superintendent Kunze). But when we got it, I realized it was in video format I could not edit or upload, so a-looking I did go, all over the Internet for software. Ahhhh, isn't life grand when you can instantly go shopping at your desk!!
So without further ado... "Nick's Veteran's Day Speech" from the program on November 11, 2009. For those of you who want to see the entire Veterans' Day program presented by Cass and Montgomery County and Griswold Schools , we also have it on DVD and can send it to you if you like. (please click on the link below - this will take you to a site like YouTube to view the video, which is about 23 minutes long)
http://www.vimeo.com/7655852
So without further ado... "Nick's Veteran's Day Speech" from the program on November 11, 2009. For those of you who want to see the entire Veterans' Day program presented by Cass and Montgomery County and Griswold Schools , we also have it on DVD and can send it to you if you like. (please click on the link below - this will take you to a site like YouTube to view the video, which is about 23 minutes long)
http://www.vimeo.com/7655852
1 comment:
Julie - I am Kim's aunt (Sharon's sister). I would really like to have a copy of Nick's speech on DVD. Do you know if there is anyway to burn a copy from this file? You can email me at dlshadow@netins.net. Thanks for posting it - it was so good and touching. DeAnne Luke
Post a Comment