
Jim and I were honored to attend our neighbor boy's, Daniel Nowysz, high school string orchestra concert yesterday afternoon. It was originally scheduled for before the Holidays, but it was canceled due to one of our many winter storms. Daniel plays the cello. (I'm SO impressed!) He is the handsome young man in the center of the picture below. The music was so wonderful! Not unlike what you hear from the best recorded orchestras. Not at all unexpected, as Valley High School is one of the best schools in Central Iowa.

We were blessed to meet and get to know the Nowysz family during our "Dream Lake" experience this past Spring. Daniel was one of the boys that helped us with hay on Saturday. He and his brother, Alex, also helped me with the mowing this past summer. Their mother Angie and good neighbor, Kay Martin, and I, are also getting to be great friends that enjoy Mother Nature's wonders when we can.

Encore! Encore!!
No comments:
Post a Comment